Help me get our listings fixed

Jim448
Level 2
Duxbury, VT

Help me get our listings fixed

It's been two weeks, 14 days, since AirBnB broke our listings -- mine and others in our neighborhood up here in Vermont. When potential guests click the "Reserve" button, they get a blank page with three dancing dots of doom instead of the normal "Confirm and Pay" page. So no one has been able to book. My daily contacts with Superhost support have wasted hours of my time and have not fixed the problem. Can any of you advise me on how to get AirBnB to fix the glitch that they have caused? - Jim** Crossett Hill Lodge, Vermont

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Jim448 👋

Sorry to hear your recent reservation issues. Have you managed to get this sorted. Could I ask you to run the basic trouble shooting steps for me please? 

• Log out (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Close all browser windows/tabs (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Open ONE new window (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Clear cache and cookies and browser history (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Delete & re-install app (if applicable)

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Rebecca, I have tried all these, and so have my potential guests, and none have succeeded. The problem is in AirBnB's software, not in mine of my guests'. Both I and several potential guests notified customer support of the problem on July 18. At first they denied they had a problem; when they finally admitted that the technical folks had created a bug that affected my listings and others similarly situated, they shunted us from one agent to another, and then tried to close the case without fixing it. Still today, 18 days later, guests cannot book my listing. Try it yourself at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18007174

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Jim448 @Rebecca 

You're right!! I tried to reserve your lovely place having put in dates in the calendar and I get those three dancing dots on a blank page and that's it😱

It's been two weeks like this?  No wonder you're frustrated.

Fingers crossed this bug gets sorted very soon

Joëlle

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Jim448 and @Joelle43 👋

How super frustrating. I have taken a screen recording of this happening and sent it over to the Airbnb bug exterminators. Hopefully they will be able to fix this asap. 

@Jim448 as you have spoken to Airbnb Support previously, would you be able to pop me a direct message with your reference number please so I can add it to the ticket. 

Thanks so much and fingers crossed! 🤞

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines