Help writing punchy about me section

Help writing punchy about me section

Need help with listing to maximize booking opportunities 

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lauren4034, thank you so much for your post in our community.

I would like to share the official Airbnb co-hosting page with you. It's a great resource where you can connect with co-hosts in your area to get some help with your listing.

Additionally, I invite you to explore our Hosts guides section, where you will find a wealth of valuable information that can enhance your hosting experience.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Lauren4034 

I read your reviews you appear to be doing awesome. lol  Try using that free tool Chatgpt Plug in things that guests reviewed positively ask for ad copy and it writes for you.  

People highlight pet friendly, I seen the dishes add a doggy bed that's always convenient.

I am in Arizona too especially this time of year if groups and families are your market the one weakness I see is a table for 4.   Outside temperatures may not be comfortable.  If  you can't dol a bigger table on  Amazon you can buy a nice not too expensive wood tv tray set just put in the living room. just so people don't have to balance.

Thank you Marie, these are great suggestions!!