Hey Everyone! Looking forward to connecting with fellow Hosts!

Hey Everyone! Looking forward to connecting with fellow Hosts!

Hi everyone, My name is Sarah. I just listed my first property on Airbnb and I look forward to great success as many of you have had! I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on my listing. I would like to connect with many of you, feel free to send me a message or add me to any threads on community! Thank you all! 

Home in Sebastian · ★New · 3 bedrooms · 3 beds · 2 baths

[Listing link added by OCM]

15 Replies 15
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much everyone @Karen4214 @Joshua1127 @Karen4225 @Julia4781 @John8151 @Julia4808 @John8126 for supporting and sharing feedback for @Sarah6108 . I'm tagging you all, so that you can notice the thank you note @Sarah6108 has shared for all of your support 😍 🌻

@Sarah6108 , how are you thinking to implement and prioritize the feedback, our wonderful Hosts have shared for your listing? Have you already started looking into making changes?

I also wanted to share a little Community Center Tip ‌💡‌ : If you'd like to tag members in your comments, for them to get a notification of your message — simply press on @ in your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up 😊 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines