Hiring a local super host to manage our listing.

Answered!

Hiring a local super host to manage our listing.

Hi there,

We are new to Airbnb hosting and want to start off our listing on the right foot. It is a cottage property in on Chandos Lake and we want to work with someone experienced in the area. 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest posting on the local host forum for your location (have you checked if there are STR regulations in your location) @Natalie1129 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Aimee184
Level 2
Mapleton, OR

Hi Natalie, 

Not sure where Chandon Lake is? Could you be a little more specific about the location? Are you wanting a local host or remote? How come you don’t have a profile picture? Is your property on here yet? Do you have a link to share? Thanks 

Hi @Aimee184 ,  I was looking for someone local because I want to be sure that my guests are properly taken care of and that what is required, from a services perspective, from opening to closing or should something go wrong, there’s someone boots on the ground. 

Not sure why my photo isn’t showing…strange. Although I don’t have much experience on this platform. This is my first time. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Natalie1130 @Natalie1129 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Did you manage to find a Co-host for your property?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Not yet. No one in the area to work with so far 🙂

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest posting on the local host forum for your location (have you checked if there are STR regulations in your location) @Natalie1129 

,please call me yehuda bochner ** i need a manager for a short term rental in rahway nj

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]