Host-biased service? Missing Filters

Answered!

Host-biased service? Missing Filters

Why isn't there a filter to find rentals for less than one month?

Why isn't there a filter to go from cheapest to most expensive rental?

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Rob8 

if you look at the search function you can set your price range so only listings within your budget come up. 

IMG_0422.png

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. There is search by dates 

2. you can search by budget 

@Robert7388 

Thank you on the first point.  I now see that I'm not stuck renting for a month but can chose days.  That's a great relief.  I don't seem to be able to do that and get the price, though, except when select exact dates; that's good enough.  I found no way to search by budget.  My searching relates to San Felipe, Baja California, México if that makes any different.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Rob8 

if you look at the search function you can set your price range so only listings within your budget come up. 

IMG_0422.png

I couldn't confirm that and another reply claims that it has to be this way favoring hosts.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Robert7398 @Robert7388, Adding to Helen's comments, there is an Airbnb Help Centre article that shares more information on search filters for guests: Using search filters. Did you manage to explore the filters and find the one that Helen shared in the above image?

Keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Robert7388 Airbnb likes to control its hosts by determining their search placement. Having a filter to show least or most expensive would negate their power.