Hosting in Colorado Springs

Answered!

Hosting in Colorado Springs

Hello hosts! I am currently a property manager that works remote from the Colorado Springs area. My current listings are all in Georgia. I am looking to personally expand into the Springs and wondering if its worth it?? How is the guest flow around the area? And is anyone looking for a property manager? I am wanting to own my own and host that, but I am also open to adding on more to manage if that becomes available instead. 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Rebekah172  Welcome to our Community Center 🎉 🎉

I have moved your post to a suitable board. Hopefully, this will help to get more replies from our members. I also want to share the link where you can join the Local Host Clubs in Colorado Springs, so you can network with fellow hosts in your area.

I hope this helps, and please keep us posted on how everything goes.

Regards,

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Rebekah172  Welcome to our Community Center 🎉 🎉

I have moved your post to a suitable board. Hopefully, this will help to get more replies from our members. I also want to share the link where you can join the Local Host Clubs in Colorado Springs, so you can network with fellow hosts in your area.

I hope this helps, and please keep us posted on how everything goes.

Regards,

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad