How To become a professional photographer airbnb

How To become a professional photographer airbnb

I would like to know how to become a professional airbnb photographer, so that when hosts request photos, airbnb will send quotes to my email.

17 Replies 17
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Juliano62 

Head over here to the Photographer Resource Center, and scroll down a little until you see a button which says "download guide".  That should get you started, and if you scroll down a bit more, you'll see lots of links to relevant information.

Good luck!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Jenny, 

According to the guide, you can log into MediaBox utilizing your existing Airbnb credentials, however, this does not seem to be the case when I attempt to do so. Do I have to get some additional approvals prior to being able to log in and create a MediaBox account?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Diana2266 ,

Reaching out to @Stephanie2426 , as I read in her Community Center posts that she is an Airbnb Photographer. Hi Stephanie, could you please shed some light on this question by Diana? It will be of great help! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

** but don’t expect to get paid 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

What do you mean?

Have you already been photographing for Airbnb? @Diana2266 

I don’t believe you have to create your own Mediabox account, it should be linked to your Airbnb account as a photographer. Hope this helps! 

@Bhumika  Thanks for the tag!

Hi @Stephanie2426 ,

I haven’t already been photographing for AirBnB. I was hoping to find some insight on how to do so from this original thread. Is there a designated area where I can look into how to get started?

Thanks!

Ah, I see! I’m not so sure I can be helpful in this area, simply because Airbnb contacted me looking for a photographer. I think they look up local photography businesses that specialize in architecture/real estate photography. 

Hello @Diana2266 , 

send a email ** and ask about someone named **

This person can help you follow the steps to become an airbnb freelance photographer.

Hope this helps.

**[E-mail address and name removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Jenny, I have checked the guide and links but I am not able to find where to create an account for MediaBox. 
Could you share a link of where can create an account? or where to submit an application? 

Thank you, 

Allan
Visual Imagery . co . uk 

Hi Jenny, do you have an updated link to the Photographer Resource Center? The one from 2023 doesn't seem to work. I would love to learn how to become a photographer for Airbnb properties & experiences. Thank you!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Alexandra2056, I would like to share the link where you can apply to be a photographer: 👉Content Creators Registration Form

I hope this is helpful while the article is being updated.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you!

you're the best!