How can I re-adding the "New listing promotion: 20% off"?

Tuấn-Thành0
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

How can I re-adding the "New listing promotion: 20% off"?

I am a newbie to Airbnb, so I made a mistake in adjusting the promotion section. I accidentally removed the "New listing promotion: 20% off" because I thought I could change it to a higher discount. However, I realized I could not customize the promotion until I got three bookings. Therefore, is there any solution to re-adding this promotion to my new listing?

5 Replies 5
Oksana127
Level 10
Riga, Latvia

Hello and welcome to the Airbnb hosting journey! No worries about the promotion—it's a common question for new hosts. Unfortunately, once the "New Listing" promotion is removed, it can’t be re-added. But you have some great options to attract those first few bookings without it.

Try setting a slightly lower price in the beginning to draw guests and get some initial reviews. This often works as well as a promotion because guests are always on the lookout for great new listings at competitive prices. Also, consider turning on the Smart Pricing tool, which can help keep your rates competitive based on local demand and similar listings.

To maximize your listing’s appeal, make sure your photos are high-quality and that your description highlights the best features of your place—mention what makes it unique, any amenities that guests love, and things to do nearby. Personal touches and clear communication will also set you apart and help attract your first guests.

As you get those first few bookings and reviews, you’ll be able to adjust prices and create custom discounts. With a little patience and attention to detail, you’ll be off to a great start! Happy hosting!

@Tuấn-Thành0 

You can add the New Listing Promotion by going to:

- Calendar

- Pricing

- Scroll down to Promotions

- Choose New Listing Promotion

Joan2709_0-1730059637586.png

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hello @Tuấn-Thành0

Welcome, and congrats on starting your hosting journey! Did you get a chance to check @Joan2709 and @Oksana127's excellent advice? 

Let us know how you get on and if you need any more help! 😊 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Tuấn-Thành0 

Got to thinking about this...did you just not select the new listing promotion during the creation of your listing, or delete it after creating the listing on the Calendar? If you deleted it from the calendar, as per @Oksana127, you might not be able to add it back. You'll have to check that section of your calendar and see if it still appears.

It is a pity that I removed it from the calendar, and could not add it back. Thanks for your help and @Oksana127 . I will try the solutions that @Oksana127  have mentioned!!!