How do I change my mailing address in my profile?

Answered!
Suzanne141
Level 2
Oak Ridge, TN

How do I change my mailing address in my profile?

I am a new host. 

I have been on airbnb  for a few years already as a guest.   But I moved a year ago, and I'm renting out a m-i-l apt in my new place.   When I go to my profile, my old address shows up.  And it's "locked." 

Does anyone know how to "unlock" it so I can write in my correct address? 

Thanks, 

Suzanne

1 Best Answer

@Suzanne141  Odd.  Ours shows a lock too - but you can click Edit to change it.

edit.png

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Suzanne141  If you have moved and are now renting out a new place, you will need to Delist your current listing and create a NEW listing for the new place.

Thanks, Cynthia and Chris, but that's not the problem.  The problem is that in my "profile," my old address shows up.   The current HOST POST  has my new address.   It's really just a minor detail, but annoying that I cannot change it...   Appreciate your input!  Suzanne

@Suzanne141  If you go into edit your profile, there's a category for "shipping address" - is this what you want to update?

Yes,  Cynthia and Chris, the shipping address.  It seems to be "locked."   No worries I don't think I'll be winning any prizes soon, but still it is annoying that I cannot change it.  Thanks,  Suzanne

@Suzanne141  Odd.  Ours shows a lock too - but you can click Edit to change it.

edit.png

OH!!!  Thank you I will check!  

This could be browser specific. I'm weiving my profile on Windows 10 + Firefox. The problem was that the text "edit" has the same black color and style as the rest of the texts, it's not underlined either. So it was a lack of visual cue, but now that you circled it, I can see it, it's just black, but clickable.

This was the answer that I was looking for!

Joshua331
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

@Csaba16 Thanks for that tip. It helped me, too! I am on Chrome (Version 73.0.3683.86) and the "edit" text to the right of the address is also displaying as the same color as the address text.