Hello, I was hoping I could post a link to an upcoming Airbn... Latest reply
Hello, I was hoping I could post a link to an upcoming Airbnb rental I have reserved to see if it’s real or fake. It has a s... Latest reply
You're so close to accessing this exclusive content for Hosts! Log in with your Airbnb Host account to join the private conversations of this space!
How do I get in touch with a different superhost please?
Do you need any help with anything?
Yes please I am new here help me
If you need help it's better to start your own thread and ask specific questions @Mohammed298
Have you looked at the Airbnb Help website it has FAQs on all aspects of listing with Airbnb.
Unfortunately I didn't find him very helpful at all.
Just making my house really presentable. Have spoken with people for advice but in early stages really.
@Lucy872 well not to fall into terrible awful gender stereotypes..... but YES, I can fully understand.
I can possibly help you out in some areas, but not in regional specific ways.
Hello @Lucy872 ,
Welcome to the Community Center🌻
As Mike mentioned, please feel free to ask your query here and the fellow Community members would be happy to assist you and give relevant suggestions!
Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation
For guidance and to ensure Community safety, please look at our Community Center Guidelines!
Many thanks. I would like some tips and advice on renting my entire home out for 6 weeks in summer.
What do I need to first please?Thanks
@Lucy872 a few things to consider before you put too much effort in
1) Will your insurance cover you for short term rental? Most likely you will need a different policy
2) Will your mortgage company allow short term rentals?
if the above become too expensive relative to the revenue you might get from short term rental then give up now!
1. read the guides on this community about how to set up your listing on Airbnb.
2. Look at the airbnb help website for FAQs around all aspects of Airbnb
3. Do your market research to look at how hosts with similar listings in your area are pricing, what amenities they include, the look and feel of their property and their photos.
4. Decide on whether you manage it yourself or get a local cohost to help. Similarly with a cleaner.
5. Only open up your calendar for the six weeks you want to have your listing open
6. Take photographs and write copy for your listing, with those you have identified as your target visitor firmly in mind.
Thank you so much Helen. This is fantastic advice and a great starting point.
Happy to help. @Lucy872
Can I ask whether you were allocated a local Ambassador to help you set up your listing. If not, this is the sort of advice they should be able to help you with.
@Helen3 I'm assuming that's the case and I'm really curious how they vetted those people.
Interestingly I applied to be an ambassador a few years back. I have been a superhost for six years and also a cohost.
I never heard anything back.
The only criteria is that they ask people applying to be is a superhost. @Gillian166