How do you keep your calendar showing availability when you have several rooms?

Answered!
Stephen1353
Level 1
Wilmington, DE

How do you keep your calendar showing availability when you have several rooms?

I have two rooms available, but when one is confirmed, the calendar does not indicate availability for the open room.

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Stephen1353 

You need to create a listing for each room, so it can be booked separately.

you can also create a third listing for both rooms, but then link the calenders.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Stephen1353 

You need to create a listing for each room, so it can be booked separately.

you can also create a third listing for both rooms, but then link the calenders.

That's what I was afraid of.  Any way to shorten the build process on the additional room?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Stephen1353  You can copy your basic information, but your photo gallery for each listing should only picture the room that pertains to that listing and any common shared spaces. It's also really important to make it clear who guests are sharing  the home with.

There are some private room listings which aren't shared with the host at all, but are more like hostel accomodations, with solely guests sharing a home, some where guests are only sharing with the host, and some shared with bot host and other guests. You need to make the situation clear. 

And you have very scanty listing info. I suggest you take a look at other hosts' listings to see how to write up an informative description. As it stands now, I would really have no idea what I was booking.