How does home cleaning in Maryland keep every individual away from dust?

How does home cleaning in Maryland keep every individual away from dust?

I hear a lot about home cleaning. Will they help clean the entire dust under the carpet?

3 Replies 3

With rapid growth in non-environmental friendly things, it is nearly impossible to keep your home and surroundings dust-free all by yourself. Deep cleansing of homes has become necessary with the immense pollution increase in Maryland. However, the best way for home cleaning in Maryland is to hire a team of experts who know where to start and what to get for better cleaning. Also, the cleaning team ensures they keep things neat by keeping all their tools and sprays in a moving tray.

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines]

@Quincy I find it remarkable that @Percy38 is worried about dust under carpets in Maryland and within 3 minutes @Terri494 Comes along with a Maryland specific solution.

This either shows that the Community Centre is a truly amazing place to find answers OR we have two members who have colluded to advertise their services.

I wonder which it is!

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Percy38 ,

I’m surprised by the question itself. I have only 1 listing & clean myself. There is no value as I allow 1 night stays to pay someone to clean & end up with a zero sum. 
I have carpets, upholstery & curtain cleaned professionally 1 time per month. I clean the place in approximately 3 hours & have double summer & winter linens so just do a quick swipe out. Working full time I found housekeepers unreliable & it took years to find a cleaner that cleaned as well as I do myself.

I have stayed at corporate owned AirBnB’s & consistently noted that a thorough clean was not their priority.
@mike & JaneO I think your on to something. 
A link was removed.