How many guests can your Airbnb accommodate?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

How many guests can your Airbnb accommodate?

380a03ed-86ee-41f1-9022-911587900d29 (1).jpg

Hello everyone!

Whether you are a traveller searching for a comfy stay or a Host setting up your listing, outlining clear details of the space and the number of guests it can accommodate plays a crucial role in ensuring a comfortable stay.   

Setting clear expectations on the maximum number of guests a listing can accommodate remains the most important aspect for both guests and Hosts.

As the number of guests your listing can accommodate differ from listing to listing and the type of stay you offer, I would like to ask our amazing Hosts : How many number of guests does your Airbnb accommodate?

Have you ever encountered situations where you had to accept more people on a guest's request? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

63 Replies 63
Kelley3
Level 4
Long Beach, CA

Eight guests in my 3 bedroom; king size in master bedroom, Queen size bed in 2nd bedroom and twin size bunk beds in 3rd bedroom. Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. 

Kelley Hartwyk
Naomi150
Level 2
De Borgia, MT

I can accommodate 5 people comfortably in my guesthouse. 

Nichols5
Level 2
Sandia Park, NM

We can accommodate 4 guests and have never had to, nor will we, accept more.

Welcome to our spacious and luxurious Airbnb! With 5 bedrooms, we can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. Whether you're traveling with family or a group of friends, our property offers ample space for everyone to relax and unwind.

Kim4159
Level 2
Dalhart, TX

I can accommodate 6 guests comfortably in my 3 bedroom home…I don’t think I would accept any more adults but if someone asked if a child or infant could stay on top of that, I would be fine with that. 

Alena605
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

We have a one bedroom condo with one queen size bed and sofa sleeper in the living room. So 3 people the maximum. 

Olga1264
Level 2
Port St. Lucie, FL

8 in 3 bedrooms with bunk beds in one

How many bathrooms?

10 in 3 bedrooms with bunk bed, and a sleeper sofa in the living room

Paul10321
Level 2
London, Canada

Four with two of the three bedrooms having full beds; one bedroom has a Futon and an extra guest could stay using the living room couch. Because the rooms are fairly small, I would prefer no more than 3 guests. 

Hi Bhumika,

Our Beehaven Sunset Paradise do have 6 bedrooms and could accommodate 12 people. Moreover we do have 2 sleeping couches in the lounge where up to 4 kids could also sleep pretty comfortable. That would mean a maximum capacity of 10 adults and 6 kids or 16 adults.

Due to the fact that one room has no own bathroom nor direct access to a bathroom without stepping outside or through another bedroom we do recommend that as a kids rooms. But if you are aware of that and come anyway with family or close friends you will be contributed by a clean and new house without load shedding issues, a stunning view and sunset you will never forget. 

6 guests can be accomodates as there is only one bathroom

Hello Bhumika , our Vila Cancelos Douro Suites, in Portugal, allows 4 people; we have two suites independent of each other with separate entrances from the outside. In the Master suite there is also a sofa bed for a child over 6 years old - 12 )

we have a beatifull view and swimimg-pool over the Douro River . 

Bob-And-Jacki0
Level 2
Halcott Center, NY

4 total

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's amazing @Bob-And-Jacki0 ! Welcome to the Community 😍 I noticed your listing is a beautiful mountain view apartment. How is the weather in there these days? 😉

Do you welcome your guests in person and help them by navigating through the listing? Or share check-in instructions with them via Airbnb messaging? What is your hosting style usually? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines