How many times has my listing been viewed or selected as a "favorite"?

Answered!

How many times has my listing been viewed or selected as a "favorite"?

Does Airbnb have a listing count feature which tracks how many times one's listing has been viewed or marked as a "favorite"?

This would be helpful in determining if your writeup or pricing needs adjustment.

Thanks for your feedback

1 Best Answer
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

Your dashboard will show how many times it's been viewed (note, the dashboard is not very accurate). When you preview the listing, you'll see how many times it was saved.

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

Your dashboard will show how many times it's been viewed (note, the dashboard is not very accurate). When you preview the listing, you'll see how many times it was saved.

This data seems to have been removed during the last few days as I can no longer see how many times my property was saved when I view my listing in my dashboard. Where is it possible to see this information now?

Go to dashboard, then stats, then views!

Thanks for replying Tiffany. I can see the number of views but I wanted to know where I could see  how many travellers saved my place in their Wish List. It seems the only way to know this as a host is to log in as a traveller, view my property, and then I can see it under the 'Book' button (as a traveller). It would be useful if Airbnb included how many travellers have saved our properties in our Stats.

totally agree i cant see 'saves' either

I agree i cannot see this any more either...do we know if it is permanetly removed?

I go to dashboard then can't find stats feature, it seems like it disappeared does anyone know how/wehere to check the stats now? Thank you 

I have asked airbnb about this.  I used to check how many people had saved my property and it was an indicator for when to expect bookings.  Airbnb's response is that it has been removed in the latest build and that I should respond to the feedback section on airbnb.  The link is as follows: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1640/how-can-i-give-feedback-about-airbnb.

I'm including this here as I would imagine that this feature was incredibly useful for all hosts!

I second this and have submitted a feedback. Being able to tell whether someone saved my place was a very useful feature.

Agreed! They need to put this feature back in. This indicates how popular a place is; thus driving reservations! I've worked hard to gain visibility through social media promotion and other avenues to drive traffic to my place. Having this removed, I feel, doesn't allow individual properties to stand out.

Hi Ed & Hugh
I have open and looked at my listing in 'preview' - i can see how many have viewed this week - but have scoured the page and cant see if anyone/ how many have saved my listing as a favorite (ps i have 35 reviews and get 200-550 views a week - so someone must have saved?

Help anyone?

How do you get so many views per week?

Is there anything you are doing in particular?

I have a london listing so im not a competitor however im only getting 100ish views a week

Monica408
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Can you see the profile of the person that is viewing my property?

No.  Just the number of people that had saved it.  As I noted above, this feature was removed in the latest build so I would suggest you follow the link above and ask for it to be reinstated.