How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

Stephanie_0-1628688524539.png

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey can get a keen eye on their listing to work out those little niggles and considerations they may not have thought of just yet. We’re more than happy for you to share your listing for this purpose - here’s a guide on how you can do it in a way that makes it easier for your community to find and offer critique:

• Start a conversation to create a topic.
  • Name your topic “Critique my listing - (your name and where you’re from)” for example “Critique my listing - Stephanie in London, UK”.
  • Include your favourite listing picture in the post. This makes the topic stand out more, gives viewers a sense of the type of listing you offer and means your Community Management team can more easily highlight it to the rest of the community.
  • Share something about what your trouble might be at this point in your journey. This might be a lack of bookings, missing house rules, or even your custom URL.
  • Finally, post a link to your listing and add the tag on the thread “listing feedback” and anything else you think is suitable, like the example below:

Stephanie_1-1628688520380.png

You can always ask any of your Community Management team myself, Quincy, Bhumika, Jenny, Breanna and Paula if you need help. And you can share a link to your Critique my listing topic in the comments section below too!

What’s your biggest worry with your listing at this point in your journey that you want help with?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

175 Replies 175

That is correct Breanna!

Hello Stephanie, 

Do I post it on this site? 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Lucinda92 ,

Previously I had redirected you here for you to know how you can ask other members to critique your listing. 

You can start a new topic to ask other Hosts to critique your listing by clicking here (starting a conversation):
https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/forums/postpage/choose-node/true?default=manage-listing

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Gurgalieva0
Level 2
Dushanbe, Tajikistan

Здравствуйте Стефани! Я бы хотела чтобы мое объявление раскритиковали

Gurgalieva0
Level 2
Dushanbe, Tajikistan

Здравствуйте Стефани! Пожалуйста раскритикуйте мое жилье!

Brian2688
Level 2
Washington, DC

Greetings!

Dear Stephanie,

Here's a solution "To ask for a listing critique on the Community Center", you can follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the Community Center section or forum where listing critiques are offered.
  2. Create a new post or thread titled something like "Requesting Critique for My Listing."
  3. Provide a clear and concise description of your listing and specify the type of feedback you are seeking. Include relevant details such as the product, service, or item being listed, along with any specific areas of concern or improvement you would like feedback on.
  4. Consider including additional information such as your target audience, goals, or any specific challenges you are facing.
  5. Attach or link to your listing, if applicable, so that community members can easily access and review it.
  6. Express your gratitude and appreciation in advance for any feedback received.
  7. Engage with the community by responding to comments, clarifying any questions, and being open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Roberto2387
Level 3
Molfetta, Italy

Hello Stephanie,

If you're looking to seek a critique for your listing in the Community Center, here's a step-by-step guide on how to go about it:

1. Start by heading to the relevant section or forum in the Community Center where listing critiques are offered.

2. Create a new post or thread with a title like "Requesting Critique for My Listing."

3. In your post, provide a clear and concise description of your listing. Be sure to specify the type of feedback you're seeking, and include relevant details about the product, service, or item you're listing. Also, highlight any specific areas where you're looking for improvement.

4. Consider including additional information about your target audience, goals, or any challenges you're facing with your listing.

5. If applicable, attach or provide a link to your listing so that community members can easily access and review it.

6. Express your gratitude and appreciation in advance for any feedback you receive.

7. Be an active part of the community by responding to comments, addressing questions, and remaining open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

This approach will help you get the most out of seeking a listing critique from the community    🙂

Roberto
Mary612
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

hi Stephanie 

I have been a super host since 2015, in the last few months I have a lack of bookings/ even views 

you can’t see the trends anymore why’s that? 

I don’t know what more I can do.  I only have my rooms available on Airbnb 

any advice would be great 

mary 

Bob1514
Level 2
Richland Center, WI

Thanks for the post about the Critique.  I have posted a request and I look forward to the information.   

This is a great service. 

Please tell me more about the Community Management Team and how it works? 

Finally I see I am Level 2 as of Tuesday.  I am not sure what that means or where to find out what the levels are.

Thank you for your help.

Bob

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Bob1514, great to see you initiating listing critique 🎉
Community Management Team can highlight the post to the wider community so you can get feedback from a variety of different hosts 😊.
The levels indicate how active you are here, the more you post, reply to comments etc the higher the level you are 😎

Hope this helps! 

-----

Yes Thank you.

Bob