How to book 2 properties on one Airb&b Lisiting?

Answered!
Bruce489
Level 2
Rockport, ME

How to book 2 properties on one Airb&b Lisiting?

We have two camps and on one site---Only when the other is rented does the 2nd have any chance of being rented. Should I close the second one and open an new separate listing....looks like the only way to get this done--tried for 2 years go get this right not happening.

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Bruce489 you could have 3 listings

Camp A

Camp B

Camp A and Camp B

link the calendars of A to A&B and B to A&B to avoid double bookings

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Bruce489 you could have 3 listings

Camp A

Camp B

Camp A and Camp B

link the calendars of A to A&B and B to A&B to avoid double bookings

Thanks for that idea --we call them Paradise and Mountains (side of site)--but the campers are twins and identical and in an identical environment. Mountains books all the time and Paradise with one 4.91 review for Accuracy never gets rented.

I have 2 different calendars also.....I will think on your suggestion some more.

Paradise has a picture of my husband--nice man in the forefront by the fire.--others say not pictures of people is best--so I will remove it and see if we can get Paradise open and more small families and people having fun here.

I think the problem is with AirB& B somehow--I probably need to disconnect them totally and start again on Paradise....

I think I understand---so make another separate Camp Paradise and then hook it to the Paradise at the A&B Calendar?