How to book more guests

Ruth1519
Level 2
Hastings, MI

How to book more guests

Hello. I'm new to Airbnb. I had two separate bookings last month. Will someone help me figure out how to get more guests? I have lots of photos that illustrate my amenities. I think I need to go back to listing 2 rooms instead of one. Also need to know if I should change my setting to say I won't be here. 

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Ruth1519 Can I suggest you look at your listing as a guest would. When I click on the photos the first one I get is the shared lounge which just shows a single armchair rather than later photos which show a more sociable space.

I don't know what you mean. I sent you my link as I see it. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1177544843892516950?viralityEntryPoint=1&s=76

Hello. I did look at it as a guest. Yes, I see the armchair and I can see every room. What am I not understanding? 

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Ruth1519 

The bedroom sleeps 1 person don't on your description promote a  bedroom listing because your limit of 1 means theta don't see you.  One Guest is a limited market. you got 2 which is  really good.  Focus on why and promote that in your description,  +If you have ani=other ri=oom that accommodates 2 list a second room.  You can link calendars if you want only 1  rented at a time

Thanks for your advice. The other room I have is my bedroom which can also be used. My first guests came with a baby. They were only spending the night and suggested they could squeeze  together in the twin bed as shown. I wanted them to get a good night's rest so they slept in my room. They really appreciated it.