How to change the Category of Airbnb Experience please?

Answered!
Moni23
Level 1
Byron Bay, Australia

How to change the Category of Airbnb Experience please?

Hello team,

I set up my Airbnb experience in the wrong category and I cant seem to edit this.  It is listed as a Business Class (sounds good) but it is not a Business Class, it is a food and drink experience.

anyone know how to do this?

Moni

1 Best Answer
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Moni23 & welcome to ABB CC from across the ocean in Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand.

Have a look up on your Hosting Experience Dashboard  to see if you can find an "Edit" option for your Experience, there must be one there somewhere to change it where it lists the various options.

All the best

Central To All Home & Location

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Moni23 & welcome to ABB CC from across the ocean in Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand.

Have a look up on your Hosting Experience Dashboard  to see if you can find an "Edit" option for your Experience, there must be one there somewhere to change it where it lists the various options.

All the best

Central To All Home & Location

Carrie220
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

I can't seem to find it either!! Did you? If so, please send instructions!!

Hello, I need to change my Airbnb experience category as I have changed the itinerary to accommodate my guests. How can I do this?

Juanjo25
Level 1
State of Rio de Janeiro, BR

I have the same problem.  I would like to update some extra categories for my listed experiences and I don't seem to find a way or option to do this in any of the different pages of the "Edit experience" section. 

Thank you in advance!

Angela714
Level 8
Monachil, Spain

I'll join this thread, one of my experiences is published in the wrong category, and there seem to be no option to change that. If anyone know, I'd appreciate information about that.

Garrreth0
Level 1
Cape Town, ZA

Helloooo AirBnB? Same issue please...

Seems to be an auto tag system, and we are now setup to try arguing with the machine

Lee3531
Level 1
South Korea

I had the same problem and called customer service. She said the category is automatically generated. I submitted another experience so asked her to tag right category when they review but they can only change category once it is given. She told me to call if another experience has a wrong category again. I guess you need to call customer service to correct it.