How to change the order of rooms in the new Winter Release?

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

How to change the order of rooms in the new Winter Release?

Is there a way to change the order of rooms in the new Winter Release?

Presently my Photo tour shows Living room, Full kitchen, Dining area, Bedroom, Full bathroom ... (see below)

But I would like to change the order in: Living room, Dining area, Bedroom, Full kitchen, Full bathroom ...

So far I haven't found a solution, maybe you can help me, thank you very much!

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Andrea6232_0-1701349864137.png

5 Replies 5
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Ciao @Andrea6232 

There have been a few hosts who would also like the possibility of changing the order from what I have been reading since the New Release, especially from those that have great outdoor spaces and exteriors or other unique features that they would like guests to explore first before the Living room

I suppose for now, the only room for manoeuvre is to include the top features of our listings in those Famous Five first pictures.

We can use the Feedback button available for the Early New Release to send our comments/improvements

All the best

Joëlle

Buongiorno @Joelle43 and @John7474 ,

am I wrong or has this problem not yet been resolved with the new Summer Release?

thanks

Andrea

@Andrea6232 

Ciao Andrea!

I hope you are doing well!  

I have not had the courage to try the 2023 Winter Release.  It looks wonderful, but I know they are still working out small bugs.  

Thank you for your questions as it will help make the new system better for all of us!

Wishing you and your wife an enjoyable Holiday Season!

Ciao!

John

Ciao @John7474 , nice to hear you!

Yes, you are right there are still some bugs to be fixed in the new Winter Release, hope that Airbnb will add also my suggestion 😉

Have a nice Holiday Season!

Andrea and Valentina 

@Andrea6232 

PS -

I just looked at your Listing... I LOVE the new photos!!!   Bravo!!

Ciao!

John