Hi Everyone I'm New To Airbnb

I'm trying to host on Airbnb but I'm not able to host

Kindly some one help me

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Welcome @Ubaid6 

I can see you are a host and have a listing. Can you clarify what you mean when you say you are not able to host ? 

I'm host but I don't receiveng any booking

@Ubaid6 wrote:

I'm host but I don't receiveng any booking

Ubaid you should start by reviewing and optimizing your listing. Ensure your property description is detailed, showcase appealing photos, and set competitive pricing. Appealing photos on your listing is the best way to attract customers. I have learned it hard way and now I am good at it. You can see my own site and can have an idea of images **

And Respond to guest inquiries and requests, as quick communication can build trust. Consider offering special promotions or discounts to attract potential guests

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ubaid6 ! A very warm welcome to the Community!

Have you received any potential bookings or guest inquiries for your listings since you posted?

Our Community Center is a great place to read suggestions and discussions from experienced Hosts on how to make your listings stand out for guests. If you wanted to read such discussions, it would be a good idea to search the Community Center using the search bar and using the keywords "Slow Bookings".

I also wanted to share a few tips which may help : 

👉 [GUIDE] Tips To Improve Your Listing by @John7474 

👉 TOTW: Tip of the Week from Hosts across the globe 

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines