Answered!

I can not see my listing

I tried to find my listing, but I could not

1 Best Answer
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Svetlana281 

Svetlana, how long ago did you post your listing?

When you submit your listing to Airbnb it can take up to 72 hours before the property becomes visible in a general search. 

This is because your description has to first go to the 'Trust and Safety' department to make sure what you are presenting complies with Airbnb's content rules. Sometimes a host will receive a notification that the listing description requires 'modification' before it can become live. 

They will also check other details such as your verifications, the money currency you wish to be paid in is correct and your payout method checked.

Once Airbnb are satisfied that your listing is accurate and satisfies hosting guidelines......then it will become visible.

Svetlana, once it does become live, don't expect that guests are going to line up to book! It can take some time to get established and new listings might take a week or two to get that first booking. Guests like to see that the host has had a good experience with a previous guest before they feel confident to book. Nobody likes to be that 'guinea pig' !

Airbnb will help you by giving you prominent placement in a random search of your area to start with but, once you become live, it's up to you as the host to give potential guests a reason to book your property over some other host.

I wish you all the best with your hosting.

Cheers........Rob

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Svetlana281 

Svetlana, how long ago did you post your listing?

When you submit your listing to Airbnb it can take up to 72 hours before the property becomes visible in a general search. 

This is because your description has to first go to the 'Trust and Safety' department to make sure what you are presenting complies with Airbnb's content rules. Sometimes a host will receive a notification that the listing description requires 'modification' before it can become live. 

They will also check other details such as your verifications, the money currency you wish to be paid in is correct and your payout method checked.

Once Airbnb are satisfied that your listing is accurate and satisfies hosting guidelines......then it will become visible.

Svetlana, once it does become live, don't expect that guests are going to line up to book! It can take some time to get established and new listings might take a week or two to get that first booking. Guests like to see that the host has had a good experience with a previous guest before they feel confident to book. Nobody likes to be that 'guinea pig' !

Airbnb will help you by giving you prominent placement in a random search of your area to start with but, once you become live, it's up to you as the host to give potential guests a reason to book your property over some other host.

I wish you all the best with your hosting.

Cheers........Rob

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Svetlana281,

I just checked out your Airbnb listing and it looks great! Is everything good on your end now?

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 9.08.55 AM.png

Also, thanks so much @Robin4 for your awesome advice.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad