I can’t see my listing

Abi29
Level 2
Bondi Beach, Australia

I can’t see my listing

Hi community,

i recently listed a room in my house and it started booking solidly straight away. 
i have just put the price up (by only $20!) and I can no longer see any of the remaining available dates.

i have checked filters, so when I filter for 1 room, in my price range and available dates, it is not there. Separate Airbnb searches show no rooms available when my listing is clearly free. I have changed nothing but the price. 

Any tips? 
thanks!

1 Reply 1
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Bonjour @Abi29 😉

I've just been onto your calendar and you only have a few dates available in December and only two days in January and then the other months are not open so it's not going to be easy for guests to find an available date.  I noticed that there are some dates with departures only too.  

But having said this, I did a search for your place for the 12th December and departure 13th December and you didn't come up.  You're not featured in the new "room category" as I tried that.  

You seem to have snoozed the renting of the entire house and are renting just the one room in the house and yet the first picture for both is the same, ie, the whole house.  All of the listings that came out in the search showed a room and I'm just wondering if this is confusing the algorithm.  Would it be an idea to change that cover photo to better reflect what you are offering and see if that changes anything?

Other than that, I think a phone call to CS may be necessary
Keep us posted

Joëlle