I don’t know why not get more book

Blue-Star-Vacation-Homes-Rental-LLC0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I don’t know why not get more book

Hello all can you please check my lists and told me what is your opinion?

Linsting link: Rental unit in Dubai · ★New · 2 bedrooms · 2 beds · 2.5 baths

[Link added by OCM]

4 Replies 4
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Blue-Star-Vacation-Homes-Rental-LLC0 

I would suggest first review your listings.  The 4 bedroom listing sleeks 7 not 8 and your description is all abort a 3 bedroom listing,  Good for solo travelers?

You have some dings but reviews are positive, that usually means just irritating but not outrageous.  Probably simple things used sponge or hair in the tub.  Nw you have to try harder because being below the 4.8 effects where Airbnb displays you on a search.  Some type of discount, turni ngb on Insyabook will help you move up in the search.  Also sometimes changing your cover photo gives guests a new thing to click on.

Matt-and-Laura0
Level 1
Bellingham, WA

@Blue-Star-Vacation-Homes-Rental-LLC0 First, I would suggest being very careful of spelling errors. There is one in your request for input. "Linsting" vs "Listing". We like to use grammarly AI checker to be sure our listing is written well.

I would also be careful about using terms like "elegant" as it is completely subjective. One person might think the unit is nice, but not elegant, etc... 

You mention a stunning view, but there is only one picture that shows the view. Are there other rooms that see the view or just the one small balcony? There are no pictures of the pool, yet the listing says it's one of the few places with a pool. If that is the case, emphasize it!

I don't know anything about the Dubai market, but I hope the listings pick up soon.

All the best!

Marike24
Level 1
Rushcutters Bay, Australia

Hi, Its great that you have reached out - I love this about the community.

The one thing that struck me the most about your listing was the photos.  They are yellowing, dark and dingy and probably not portraying your property in the best way.  Find a friend who is good at photography or splash out and hire a photographer. Remember you are selling a dream and ideal - somewhere they want to be for a holiday or relax - you use elegance  - the pictured don't portray this at all.   Although Im sure it's amazing when you get there.

Keep going!  

Mary5912
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

For me as a guest & a host pictures are most important.  Your place looks clean & nice but I think the pictures need to be taken in better lighting.  It looks like at least one bedroom doesn’t have a door?  Please show pictures of the pool & some of marina amenities.  Is there a gym?  What are the attractions nearby?   Knowledge of the restaurants & shops help those planning a visit.  In other words, I think your description is adequate, I think it needs to be embellished.

wishing you the best!