I had a 2 and 5 day discount

Answered!
Steve4213
Level 2
North Witham, United Kingdom

I had a 2 and 5 day discount

And wanted to adjust them, so deleted them and went to reset them up.

But day discounts has disappeared from my discount screen - anyone know how to get that back?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Steve4213
Level 2

Interesting - they are there on the App but not the website. So I set them up again on the App, and now they are visible on the website.

Many thanks for your commentary, that's appreciated.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Steve4213 discounts are now in the pricing bit of the calendar (may be under availability - I'm not sure)

Steve4213
Level 2

Thank you - they were, under "more discounts"

but I went to adjust them, and they have now gone, so I only can set up early bird and last minute - I can't set up other discounts, but I had 2 and 5 day discounts on there, that have no gone.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Steve4213 How weird. I've still got them (using pro tools in England). Perhaps I'll lose them soon !

Steve4213
Level 2

Interesting - they are there on the App but not the website. So I set them up again on the App, and now they are visible on the website.

Many thanks for your commentary, that's appreciated.

I had exactly the same.  I wanted to delete the 3-day discount and  Airbnb support had me delete all.  Then I couldn't get it back.  I couldn't in fact get any discounts until I turned off smart pricing.  Then when I turned off smart pricing I could do early bird and last minute discounts but still no 5-day discounts.