I have a 1 week reservation. I can't seem to manage the calendar that only shows the 1 week of Thanksgiving available. Help please!?!

I have a 1 week reservation. I can't seem to manage the calendar that only shows the 1 week of Thanksgiving available. Help please!?!

I am a timeshare owner and want to rent Thanksgiving week only for this reservation. I have not been successful at all with Airbnb, mostly because of this calendar situation. At least that is my first hurdle. 

5 Replies 5
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Rebecca2316 

You can go to the availability calendar and set the availability window to "dates unavailable by default". You then click on the calendar itself and unblock only the dates you want to make available. Perhaps you also want to add a minimum stay, to make sure guests don't book 7 one-night stays.

@Shelley159 I cannot get the option of "dates unavailable by default" to show up. I appreciate your help. I just can't get it to only let me select the week of Thanksgiving 2024. so frustrated. 

Rebecca

Shelley159
Level 10

Screenshot_20240715_220612_Airbnb.jpg

Shelley159
Level 10

Screenshot_20240715_221004_Airbnb.jpg

Shelley159
Level 10

Hi @Rebecca2316 

The screenshots are from the app, but the web version is similar. Hope it helps.