I haven't received a payout

I haven't received a payout

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.

I am a new hosts but I had been able to receive reinburstments as  guest.

So I am not sure why the transaction has not been successfull.

323 Replies 323

They need to be taken to court ...   I will back anyone up that needs support

I want to start a group of people who have currently not been paid! We need to get together. This is a huge injustice happening. 

Hosts are not getting paid, travelers are not getting their refunds, absolute **bleep** show! 

Briana
Art32
Level 1
Willemstad, Curaçao

I had a guest stay and checkout without receiving a payout. The reservation is not in my transaction history, anywhere!

I have been asked to submit a review for the guests in question but that's it.

Despite repeated tickets logdged with Airbnb concering (3 tickets have been lodged and a service quality questionnaire has been fully submitted) the booking I have no reply form them at all. 

What's the deal? I've been hosting for over 5 years and this is the first time I've been confronted with this situation.

Help!

@Art32  You are going to need to contact AirBnB via Twitter or a call to have your case escalated. Have you verified with the guest that payment was taken from them for the stay? It sounds like AirBnB has not collected the money yet. What does the status of the reservation in your inbox say?

Im a host for a less than a year now, and it happened to me as well. My guests left 2 weeks ago, and I just noticed that I havent's got payout. I just filed a complaint, but this is a bit worrying. I would also like to hear from someone in Airbnb about whats going on. I had only 3 nights this time so the payout is not big, but it can be significant and this may be a huge problem.

@Letti0 I thought that the guests get the money taken out immidiatly, and that it is transfered to Airbnb account (for hosts protection). We get payed only 24 hours or so after the guests checked in (for guests protection). 

CarlosEduardo16
Level 2
Panama City, Panama

I have not received my payout.  Where can I call in America.

it is given a 44 number that I do not know which country it is.  

Where can I call?

Regards

Carlos **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
Jemi1
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

I have not recieved my payout. They are saying its my bank account in australia. they have being paying my account in australia for the last two years and never had a problem. Whats going. I even change my payout details to paypal and it has been more than 48hrs and not yet verified. whats going on?

Jane819
Level 2
Lake Macquarie, Australia

Can I ask if you have received your payout by now? I’m also in Australia and have not been paid since 31st October. Airbnb owes me over $2500. I call daily and I’m passed on to somebody else. I’ve also changed my payout method even though there has never been an issue with it. Im very stressed as I rely on this as my only source of income. Can somebody please help me and let me know who I can report this to?

Andrew-and-Belinda0
Level 2
Nuriootpa, Australia

Well you guys are not alone. I have made a number of calls and sent emails. They have acknowledged the issue is on their side. I made the point to them also that its quite interesting that I just recieved a booking today for this Saturday. Seems there is no issue with Airbnb recieving money from my guests but Airbnb seems to have an issue paying hosts. Was also informed that the issue was with just Australian hosts.  This day and age with technology its hard to believe that its near on a week and they still can't fix it. Hoping there is nothing sinister going on. As far as I am concerned, not bloody good enough. I have been using the same account for near on three years.

After reading all the bull**bleep** run around on this thread I am now going to totally block out my calendar until I have MY MONEY. I've earned it. Am almost thinking of cancelling all my current bookings. Yeah I'll lose my Superhost status but I will not be taken for a mug.

Can I ask if you have received your payout by now? I’m also in Australia and have not been paid since 31st October. Airbnb owes me over $2500. I call daily and I’m passed on to somebody else. I’ve also changed my payout method even though there has never been an issue with it. Im very stressed as I rely on this as my only source of income. Can somebody please help me and let me know who I can report this to?

I agree   I am a super host but they did not pay me for my last guest that stayed 3 nights.  Its been 10 days since they left..  Called everyday and they all sound like robots saying the same thing.  I finally realized they train their people to put us off and frustrate the hell out of us so we give up..  They are actually stealing from us and need to be stopped.  What the hell to we do to get them to be accountable for all they have stolen from so many???????

Its 2020 and I'm dealing with exactly this issue! 😞

Briana
Caroline900
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

Fascinating reading the comments and their similarities. I have also not been paid out for my first Airbnb hosting done over a month ago. I love the way Airbnb Customer services condescend to look into this, as if this is a massive favour to you, even though it is a pesky inconvenience to them. I particularly love the way they treat you like the moron when you have to explain again and again that payment is not reflecting in your account and are requesting the Swift transaction code or an international banking transfer proof of payment, called Message Type 103 (MT 103) from the sending bank for further investigation. It is plain as day that their customer service is simply running interference and fillibusting on your dime and time that they've had in their coffers since the booking was made, (in this instance 5 months previously). I should have guessed when the payment method is through a 3rd party called Payoneer, which sounds awfully like buccaneer (or in laymans terms: Pirate!).  What service has Airbnb supplied to earn their 3%, when we've borne all the costs and have not received a cent? Once more into the breach aka Customer (dis)services. A luta continua.

Caroline900
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

As a follow-up, I received several emails from the relevant departments on Monday morning and payment was actioned and reflecting by Tuesday evening. Matter has been resolved amicably. Good luck and keep at it, Hosting Community.