I haven't received a payout

I haven't received a payout

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.

I am a new hosts but I had been able to receive reinburstments as  guest.

So I am not sure why the transaction has not been successfull.

323 Replies 323
DavidAndBlake0
Level 1
Potts Point, Australia

Horribily eperience here.

A payout of $495.10 (8Oct 18) was missing and I have been going back and force with AirBnb customer service to locate it. My bank has confirmed numous times that the payment has never been received, yet AirBnB keeps on referring me to my bank which I've done just now. My bank has once again confirmed that in this scenario, it is the sender's responsibility to contact the deposit bank to retrieve the payment and resend.

$495.10 might not seem much, but I wonder how often this happens to hard-working AirBnB hosts and how much are they going to steal from us?

Dear AirBnB, please explain.

We are creating a plataform in order to claim our right. If you have issues with AirBnB you can expose it there. Feel free to find me in FB as Heredia Roses

I have decided I am calling the better business bureau and ask what can be done about this company ripping so many people off!!!!

@Deborah755 

Curious about their response. Something needs to be done. Feel free to email me brianamgf@gmail.com. I want to get in touch with a group that is going through the same thing. 

Briana
Mikael36
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

The last booking I've had was not logged on my listing calendar and my cohost was paid directly. I can't find a way to contact airbnbn for this or get help. The help page only lets me raise an issue for reservations in my calendar and since this one doesnt appear I'm stuck...

If you have issues with AirBnB you can expose it there. Feel free to find me in FB as Heredia Roses
Bushkill0
Level 1
Bushkill, PA

I just experienced by first payout issue. The guest have paid and we had no issues with the guest. Airbnb has the money and holding it. Imagine if they hold multiple hosts money like this the amount of investment income they can make for that period? I will be making a formal complaint to better business bureau. I think if all hosts go ahead and complain to better businesss bureau Airbnb will will finally understand it is illegal to make money holding hosts money like this. They don't even refund our fees then why are they holding our money?

I agree. Im missing 4 payouts. I allready wrote to the support. They said they will forward my message. No response so far ( one day). Last payout i got was on 2.4.2019 then they sudenly stopped. I have a payoneer account. It could be their fault. Will wait and see what happens. 

Yes indeed it was payoneer. I didnt see the mail where they were asking me to send ID. My mistake not airbnb. 

Olya16
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Bushkill . Did you file that complaint? Did it help ?

I totally agree.  I will be calling them on Monday

Airbnb is leaving me with a bad taste in the mouth. I spent a lot of time and money to get my home ready. My first guest checked in over 33 hours ago and no payment has been made. Called customer setvice and they are totally useless. They are telling me tht there is a problem with my bank. Yeah right. Then they said that if I updated bank info with another date tht it would take 7 days to be paid. I asked for a supervisor at least 5 times and she would never patch me into one. My 1st experience with them has totally pissed me off and I’m not sure I want to do this anymore. Seeing all the reviews about hosting payouts not being timely is very discouraging. Very. So far on a scale of 1-10 I give them a 0!

Hi. Did you get your payment?

Run from this company they are con artist 

Ayesha24
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I have not been paid since 4th March when guest checked out.

Absolutely ridiculous no one responds. They say that payment was made to payoneer and i must get it from them. Atrocious as they do not respond as well. Will NOT RECOMMEND AIR B AND B !!!