I'm New Here - Please provide suggestions on my listing

Scott2158
Level 1
Marshall, MI

I'm New Here - Please provide suggestions on my listing

Hello,

So happy to have completed renovations and be part of the community!   I decided to try furnished mid term rentals after leasing the property long term for the last ten years.  

I have the listing set up for 30 day or longer stays so it isn't visible to anyone who is searching for a shorter stay.   I am not seeing any page views.  Either I don't know where to look or haven't received any yet. 

Feel free to take a look at my listing and provide suggestions.  

Home in Marshall · ★New · 3 bedrooms · 3 beds · 1.5 baths

Thank you

Scott 

[Content updated by OCM]

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Scott2158 

My ideas:

Rem ember a Guest isn't on Airbnb to buy your house or rent long term.    Change your photos a little bit and maybe tweak the descrip[tion to invite the market your going after.  Longer stays are usually work related are you near the local hospital olr as business area?  A guest might not be familiar with an area tell them why you are the best choice.

A large house with a 30 day minimum  most employees renting aren't renting for families, so speak to how well you accommodate employment groups various employees getting together to rent a house.  Hav ing house rules is also good because 1 tenaqn t can say you can't do the stupid thing it is against the rules..

When setting the price, you want to be sure you are reviewing prices also requiring a 30 day stay.  I am always a  brain  picker so after a guest knows m e I casually get an idea of hiere per diem allowance,It varies b y type of contract worker so you have to monitor

Change your wording to short term  rental. agreement rather than lease.  Make sure you hav e the right agreement presenting the wrong contract could cause you problems..