I would like get a couple of things my listing to be critiqued as well as looking for software fro welcoming the guest

Stacey539
Level 1
Palm Harbor, FL

I would like get a couple of things my listing to be critiqued as well as looking for software fro welcoming the guest

I would like my listing to be critiqued as well as looking for software to have on the television as soon as the guest comes into my listing. Such as when you go to The Ritz or Marriott , they have a welcome message and what your status is as well as local thing to do?

🏡 View on AirbnbBungalow in Tarpon Springs · ★4.95 · 3 bedrooms · 4 beds · 2 bathrooms

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 12.03.13.png

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Stacey539 

Your house is beautiful.

The exterior is cute, but your interior photos are amazing.  Spacious and ver well decorated  like your positive reviews talk about but I have to dig change your cover photos to display your hard work it is obvious in  them

Used the free tool ChatGpt and add to your description.  Tell me why you have the rental IK want.  I tell it write ad copy and I plug in positive remarks from guests.  Location, cleanliness things like that

You n eed a couple of Guidebooks of Family Activities Kid friendly ideas the nearest ice cream shop make my decision easy.

I see August and September need a reservation boost.  Sometimes change your discount from weekly since that is probably your normal to a Last Minute Deal same discount just different tite.  Then you can change your title temporally to Last Minute Discount Hibiscus Cottage.

As for software I just used the Airbnb scheduled messaging mayb e try that first to give you a better idea of what you need?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Stacey539 👋

Welcome to the Community Center 🎉

I hope you don't mind, I added a photo and a link to your listing to your post. I'm hoping that with easier access, more hosts will pop by and support you with constructive and helpful feedback. 😍 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines