I would like to be paired with a superhost for the Ambassador Program - to help me with getting my air bnb listing working better.

Answered!
Moneca0
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

I would like to be paired with a superhost for the Ambassador Program - to help me with getting my air bnb listing working better.

I didn't know how to sign up for the embassador program and was told that I might not be eligable because I have hosted a couple of guests. I am unsure about pricing, logisitics details ottawa market etc and would like to get advice from a superhost who knows the ottawa market, I am dealing w concussion symtoms which makes it more challenging and is why I couldn't figure out how to get this help before listing. 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Moneca0 ,

Hope you are doing well!

Just confirming if you meant getting some help from a Superhost ambassador. If so, you can click on this link here: Get help with your listing from a Superhost to read more details and get connected.

If you may like, you can also join Local Host Clubs to connect with Hosts from Ottawa. I can see there is one for that region too.

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

@Moneca0 I have tried & was turned down on the Ambassador’s program stating they had enough in my area. 
It was intuitive to apply I though. I find utilizing this forum has helped me the best. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Moneca0 ,

Hope you are doing well!

Just confirming if you meant getting some help from a Superhost ambassador. If so, you can click on this link here: Get help with your listing from a Superhost to read more details and get connected.

If you may like, you can also join Local Host Clubs to connect with Hosts from Ottawa. I can see there is one for that region too.

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Elizabeth726
Level 2
Myrtle Beach, SC

Happy to help anyone looking for a Superhost Ambassador to help you as you get started. Connect with me here: www.airbnb.com/r/elizabethmuck

Hi @Elizabeth726,  I am a super host but have had a cohost managing all the bookings.  I would like to end that relationship and looking to taking it over myself.  I am looking for someone to guide me thru and be sure I have everything set up correctly.

Is that something you could help with?  The link above does not take me anywhere.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi @Lisa9052 are the listings already on your account or would you be a "new" host?

@Elizabeth726 I already have listings.

Link also doesn't work for me. I don't need the services, but just tried clicking on it to see if the link works or not.