If you have multiple listings, should the calenders be linked?

Hellen8
Level 2
Vasse, Australia

If you have multiple listings, should the calenders be linked?

I have had a listing for over a year now and thought I would do another listing on the same accommodation.  I just received a booking where I already have a booking. 

Can anyone share/help me with this please, I am freaking  out now.

Regards

Hellen

2 Replies 2
Cristina234
Level 4
Frankfurt, Germany

Hello @Hellen8 , why did you add a second listing if you only have one space? Best, Cristina

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Hellen8  You have 2 listings, but they are both for the same cottage? I don't understand. Why would you list the same place twice? If that is the case, then of course you would get double bookings. The only reason you'd link calendars is if you had 2 listings for 2 different places and a third listing where both places could be booked by the same party, then both the separate listings would become unavailable.

If both the listings are for the same place, you need to delete one of them. If you just wanted to change your photos or listing info, the way to do that is to edit the existing listing, not create yet another one.

Multiple listings means that you have more than one place or room that you host, not that you create duplicate listings for the same space.