Iphone app notification won't go away

Answered!
Joshua20
Level 3
Denver, CO

Iphone app notification won't go away

Dear Community,
I have a notification showing on my Airbnb app but no pending requests or messages at all. I've looked extensively, anyone have any ideas how to clear this as it may prevent me from replying to an actually request in a timely manner. I have redownload the app, turned notifications on and off. No notifications appear on the dashboard of the website. 

Joshua

1 Best Answer
Andrew174
Level 4
Minneapolis, MN

Logging out of my account on the app, and then logging back in seemed to do the trick for me. You can find the Logout button under the Settings.

View Best Answer in original post

145 Replies 145
Christy19
Level 1
Pioneertown, CA

Me too very Annoying
Sandy55
Level 1
Wellington, New Zealand

Me too

Julie278
Level 1
Fredericksburg, TX

Same here!
Karen77
Level 10
Montrose, CO

I tried deleting and reinstalling the app but that had no effect.  A couple days later I magically went from six to four but have no idea why!

Dana-and-Debra0
Level 2
California, United States

We are having the same problem & find it distracting. Then, when a reservation request came thru the notification still showed a numeral 1 in the red circle and it has not disappeared despite having dealt with the reservation & any visible outstanding messages, etc.
Additionally, in the Community Messages the drop down screen for "Options" is off the screen for my iPhone 6.

Having same issue...so frustrating

Well now since I know this is so common out there, should I worry? I also tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but the number one still stayed there.
Heather108
Level 3
Seattle, WA

Yes, I have the same problem. Annoying. Someone needs to get that figured out.

Yoav1
Level 1
Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut, IL

I have also the same problem
Yoav1
Level 1
Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut, IL

I have the same problem
Yossi

Me too!
Babs0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

So it is definitely a common issue, also confusing and a bit annoying. A good host wants to keep on top of things and this has me wondering every time if I'm missing something.

Wonder if an Admin can look at this thread to see if something can be done?! 

Tom-And-Mascha0
Level 1
Kettleby, Canada

+1 for me too - it's annoying - please fix this

Matt84
Level 1
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

yes i have it showing as a 1 message unread but it isnt!  Has anyone got an answer to removing it please?  I like a tidy app!

Bill62
Level 1
Portland, OR

Same issue here. Hope they provide an update soon to get rid of it.