Is there any way to export the exact income by month rather than per booking?

Answered!
Ken7
Level 2
Cancún, Mexico

Is there any way to export the exact income by month rather than per booking?

I want to know for each month how much was earned, even if a booking spans multiple months. In other words, it should report the total income for each day of a given month, regardless of the booking being completed in the next month. 

1 Best Answer

@Ken7, I don't know if it breaks down the months exactly like you want (meaning splitting reservations that span multiple months), but you can look at your transaction report by month.

Go to your Host Dashboard and choose the "Stats" page.

On the "Stats" page select the "Earnings" tab.

In the "Earnings" tab, scroll down and click on the "Transaction History" link.

(You can also use the pop-up menu under your little circle picture to directly to "Transaction History")

In the "Transaction History" page, you can create reports of your earnings grouped by dates of your choosing. The data can be exported.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Ken7 ,

In the transaction history you can make various selections, also to see the payouts in a certain month.

if a booking spans muliple months, it is a "long term stay", so there are also multiple payouts.

But i understand you want to do some unuseal calculations, to have some kind of "what did i earn each day".  I suggest to download the CSV files from the transaction history pages. They can be imported into a spreadsheet and with all the information in it (like start of reservation, amount of nights, price) and some formula-work you should be able to create such an overview. Best regards, Emiel

@Ken7, I don't know if it breaks down the months exactly like you want (meaning splitting reservations that span multiple months), but you can look at your transaction report by month.

Go to your Host Dashboard and choose the "Stats" page.

On the "Stats" page select the "Earnings" tab.

In the "Earnings" tab, scroll down and click on the "Transaction History" link.

(You can also use the pop-up menu under your little circle picture to directly to "Transaction History")

In the "Transaction History" page, you can create reports of your earnings grouped by dates of your choosing. The data can be exported.