Issue with Airbnb Support / Listing Suspended

Answered!
Thomas3667
Level 2
Severna Park, MD

Issue with Airbnb Support / Listing Suspended

Hello. I am new to listing directly with Airbnb. I previously had my rental with another listing company but wanted to switch to Airbnb to have more control over my listing. I first posted my listing with Airbnb about 2 weeks ago. It went great at first and I got a booking right off the bat. Then I got an email from Airbnb saying I needed to provide a government ID and proof of address. I did both right way and my profile says both are on file. But my listing got suspended anyway. For the last week I have been trying to work with Airbnb support to get it active again. They keep telling me it is active, but under my listing profile  it says it is suspended and won't allow  me to open the calendar. Airbnb support has closed 4 separate tickets now and seems more intent on not keeping tickets open than actually solving my issue. I've tried the chat feature and phone call. I need help and Airbnb support is not giving it to me. I need to get this listing active as my rental is for the summer months and now is when families book them up! Any support or guidance is greatly appreciated. If this isn't resolved soon, I'll need to figure something else  out. 

Top Answer

YES! I am up and running. The community manager (Rebecca) got my issue escalated and finally resolved 🙂 I was so happy this morning.

Thanks for following up with me!

View Top Answer in original post

16 Replies 16

Thank you so much! Hoping we can get everything resolved soon. Will keep you posted. 

@Rebecca @Joan2709 I am in a very similar situation as these Hosts.  I am wondering if you could help escalate my issue as well?

I have all 6 of my listings suspended and this is the only source of income for my family right now.  Any help is much appreciated.