5 Replies 5
Debra699
Level 3
Decatur, GA

Hello, Please include a link. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb prioritises Listings with lots of early availability so if you have lots of bookings on other platforms you're likely to be lower down the rankings @Daniel13183 

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Daniel13183 

Your home is beautiful.  I would suggest though most Hosts will tell you the pictures off the rental  are the hook that gets a Guest to consider,   Reading your awesome review, the highlighted pictures and description didn't have the same priorities.  Even he sounded pleasantly surprised

Stop being modest haha.  Your property is incredible with beautiful lake views..  Make   us all envious lol.   You can..

Hi @Daniel13183 

As @Helen3 points out, if you do well on other platforms, your calendar is blocked on Airbnb for those reservations. This naturally reduces your visibility for guest searches on Airbnb, since those dates are not available and guests searching will not even see your listing appear.

I echo @Marie8425's point that you need better photos. The best investment you can make is to get professional photos done. You will see more more bookings and the cost will pay for itself. It's the best ROI any Airbnb Host can make. You have a gorgeous lake view, but looks like many of the photos were taken on a cloudy, rainy day?  Your cover photo is especially important and should highlight your best, most unique feature. The one you have now doesn't really do that. The current photo appears quite a bit tilted as well. See if you can at least straighten the photo by editing it. Try to hire a photographer who is experienced working with Airbnb's. Drone shots are done by most photographers and I think a twilight exterior photo that captures the home with all the lights on and capturing the lake view would do wonders for your bookings.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Daniel13183 👋

I hope it's okay, I added your listing to your post so that Hosts can view it more easily and offer advice and support. You've already got a few answers, have you managed to have a look at the comments? 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines