Listing feedback, Cairo, Egypt

Answered!
Abdelkader21
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

Listing feedback, Cairo, Egypt

My name is Mou, and I am a current host in Egypt! I launched my house in October of '23, and it’s been amazing since!

I'm so glad to be here!

I'd love any feedback if you take a glance at our booking. I know there can be no peak seasons, but I'd love to find ways to get bookings during those times too without discounting our rates too much, even if it means offering something else onsite.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 14.13.14.png

🏡 View on AirbnbRental unit in Qasr El Nil · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 shared bathroom

🏡 View on AirbnbRental unit in Qasr El Nil · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · Shared toilet with sink

1 Best Answer
Amr471
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

@Abdelkader21  as a host in the same Area, your place looks very good. I believe old building like yours are very attractive and offer different experience to guest. However, I see you can do better in decluttering some areas (like the living room) and would recommend adding a lot of plants. 

Plants give your place a charming vibe and makes it appealing in photos.

Good luck

View Best Answer in original post

27 Replies 27
Nalin67
Level 2
Singapore

Nice house 

Looks great 

Thank you Nalin67 🙏

Great home , but i would get rid of unnecesarry stuff layin around just try to leave stuff only the guests will use , if it is posible ofcourse , the kitchenn will look more clean if you take away or hide the kitchen ustensile and retake pictures 

Thank you for the beautiful comment and advice, definitely gonna consider it ☘️🙏

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Abdelkader21 👋

I hope you don't mind but I added your listings and picture to your post so that more Hosts can access your listings quicker and easier, so they can offer you support.  

Hopefully some more hosts will pop by soon with constructive and supportive feedback. 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Abdelkader21 Did you have professional photos taken? I think this could help you make the listing more appealing.

@Abdelkader21 If I were you, I would photograph the kitchen area as free and tidy as possible. Otherwise your house is nice 🙂

@Abdelkader21 Looks very nice plaace to stay. Looking forward someday!

Thank you for the beautiful comment, you're more than welcome dear  ☘️🙏

Christine4373
Level 1
Gettysburg, PA

@Abdelkader21 It looks like a great place to stay. I think if you eliminate some of the personal effects that are seen in the photos, that may help. Good luck on your renting.

Christine 

Adam2203
Level 1
Miami, FL

@Abdelkader21 Looks great, congratulations! Maybe another angle of the kitchen.

Carole1092
Level 2
Oshawa, Canada

@Abdelkader21 Nice house. Very colourful. The pictures may need some light. I also think that you need to tidy the kitchen and the living room. They look a bit cluttered for me. Otherwise house looks good.

Thank you for the beautiful comment and advice, definitely gonna consider it ☘️🙏💚

Asia873
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

@Abdelkader21 The home looks great. My only suggestions would be to utilize a professional photographer to capture more of the aesthetics of your home. I would also remove some the utensils and dishes from the kitchen so viewers can truly capture the size and available resources. Good job otherwise.