Listing not showing in search results!

Answered!
Donthicha0
Level 2
Phuket, Thailand

Listing not showing in search results!

Hello,

I'm having trouble finding my listing on Airbnb. According to the parameters, the listing is online, but despite the property being available for rent, it doesn't appear in any search results for the area.

I've ensured that all the necessary information is filled out and have created a detailed description for the listing. Could someone help me understand what might be causing this issue?

Here is the direct link to the listing:

[Direct Link to Listing](https://www.airbnb.fr/rooms/1156435145504134580?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=6a9b471e-1992...)

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Mook.

1 Best Answer

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your responses.

I published the listing about a week ago and was wondering why it wasn’t visible at all.

But GOOD NEWS!

Although I couldn’t initially identify the problem or its cause, I noticed today that the listing has started appearing occasionally on Page 1 and on Page 3. I’m not sure what caused this change though..

Anyways, I will keep you updated if the same problem shows up again !

Thanks a lot for your support!

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Donthicha0

I can see 2 listings on your profile and they appear to be live.

You can do a search of the map area as a guest and zoom in closely to the area around your listing. In an area with lots of Airbnbs, more and more listings appear as you zoom in, although they may not appear in the exact location (unless you have this feature turned on). Hope it helps!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Donthicha0 , Welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your question with other Hosts. Did you try out the tip suggested by our experienced Host member Shelley? What are the criteria or filters you're using to search your listings?

There's also an Airbnb article related to search results, sharing here in case it helps with some insights : 

Please keep us posted of your findings! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Donthicha0 

I did not find the listing doing a search as a guest either. When did you publish the listing? it can take up to 72hrs for a listing to appear to guests after you go live.

When I put my listing on Airbnb my listing was live within 24 hrs.  

Hi @Charisse31 

I think most are available after publishing within 24hrs. That was my experience as well. However, in some cases Airbnb says it can take up to 72hrs? Not sure why? Wonder if it has to do with listing address verification?

After Publishing Your Listing

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1336

"After you publish your listing it should be visible within 24 hours. But it may take up to 72 hours for some listings to show up in search results."

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your responses.

I published the listing about a week ago and was wondering why it wasn’t visible at all.

But GOOD NEWS!

Although I couldn’t initially identify the problem or its cause, I noticed today that the listing has started appearing occasionally on Page 1 and on Page 3. I’m not sure what caused this change though..

Anyways, I will keep you updated if the same problem shows up again !

Thanks a lot for your support!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks so much for updating us @Donthicha0 🌻. Hope it continues to run the search smoothly 😄! Keep us posted😉.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines