Listing not showing up!

Answered!

Listing not showing up!

Hi everyone!

I just joined the hosting community and listed my place yesterday. Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all!

Even if I zoom in fully on my area. Why is this happening? Even if I filter to see the dates I set available, it doesn't show up still.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

Hey, it shows up for me! You may need to try on another browser or clear your cache. From another article, "Keep in mind that each guest will see different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria." https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/39/what-factors-determine-how-my-listing-appears-in-search-res...

pic.PNG

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110
Ensy0
Level 1
Accra, Ghana

I have the same problem I joined 1 week ago and now my place doesn't come up 

Vince75
Level 2
Saint Louis, MO

We just listed earlier today.  The listing showed until we until we made one change and now it does not show.   How best to hunt down my property?  Maybe AirBnB put it somewhere else...

Jenny1077
Level 2
Borrego Springs, CA

Hi all, same happened to me. I had no idea. I called  Airbnb, changed my minimum stay from2 nite to 1 nite ( did that on my own) but I was told it's all an algorithm based on clicks.  Which seems crazy! I didn't come up for area, superhost, size of home.nothing! How much money have I lost..who knows!! Anyway, next-day boom! My listing is right there on thetop of the first page.  Point is,..Complain to them. 

I did call and next day it showed up front page like you - but over time it goes right back into never never land. I too am a superhost - hosting since 2011 with 5 years of superhost status. Doesn’t seem to matter. 

Chloe112
Level 2
Austin, TX

I have the same challenge. 
My home sleeps 10 

if my friends search for 4 or 6 guests - it dies not show up. If we change the number of people to 10 - it magically appears. My hone is well suited for 4 or more and a smaller group of people would love it and I would love it too - as it rages a beating with 10 people who love to party!

not sure why Airbnb does this with their algorithms as it hurts superhosts and the clients too - they don’t see sine fabulous listings. 

Elena2721
Level 1
New Delhi, IN

Hi all, I listed my room a few months ago, no booking except a couple of requests for long term which I had to decline. After that no sign from guests. Accidentally I realised my listing is not visible, God knows since when... Since yesterday morning I interacted via chat and phone with 5 different people from the support. They also disappeared a couple of times from the chat. They send a link, through that I can see my Listing, the moment I go as a Guest the listing is not there.... Is there another way to get the required attention from airbnb when problems are not getting solved by the support team? Thank you

This describes my problem in a nutshell. Absolutely zero support from the help center, and every time I start a chat they just disappear. Switching over to VRBO.

Andrea1647
Level 2
Durham, NC

Has anyone found a resolution to listing not showing up on a map search?

Mukul6
Level 2
Pune, India

Hi, I joined recent n created a listing and published 3 days back however my space does not list during search. In profile, status says in progress wth 84% and not even able to see calendar to manage listing. I zoomed areas but not able to find my listen Spave.

Shiloh3
Level 2
Haleiwa, HI

My neighbor's Airbnb lists fine..I have four Airbnb and it is hit and miss on whether or not they show up.  I wonder if I should also list with VRBO? 

I’m having the same problem on my listing. We got it active about two days ago and nobody can find it on any search. I’ve had multiple attempts at contacting Airbnb, usually responses take 4 hours, and they just tell me it looks fine and everything is good. Unfortunately having to switch over to VRBO is I don’t even know how I’m supposed to fix this.

@Steve2846 Your calendar appears to be totally blocked: maybe that's why it's not showing up in search results? You don't have any dates available to book. 

Denice0
Level 10
Placitas, NM

My 3 listings are not showing up.  I was notified by my nephew, he had someone who wanted to rent one, and they couldn't find any of the listings. So I searched first by city and 2 guests; none showed on 14 pages of listings.  Then I filtered by Super host and 1 bed, still nothing. Then I added dates that I knew were available (6 night minimum) and 2 of the 3 listings would not come up?  The smallest studio came up on one search. Any ideas on why Airbnb would be hiding them or are things just that out of control / glitchy?  Or are the algorithms just pushing the higher priced property management listings? 

Andrew2447
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

My live listing isn't showing at all (when searched for on another browser). What else do I have to do?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Andrew2447 

You need to wait until this link gives a result (upto 24 hours for new listings):

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=157796533&map_toggle=true