Listing not showing up!

Answered!

Listing not showing up!

Hi everyone!

I just joined the hosting community and listed my place yesterday. Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all!

Even if I zoom in fully on my area. Why is this happening? Even if I filter to see the dates I set available, it doesn't show up still.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

Hey, it shows up for me! You may need to try on another browser or clear your cache. From another article, "Keep in mind that each guest will see different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria." https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/39/what-factors-determine-how-my-listing-appears-in-search-res...

pic.PNG

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110
Andrew2447
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply. I thought I had done something wrong @Emiel1 

Ok if I search for my home when not logged in, nothing shows up

@Andrew2447 perhaps while it isn't live you could correct your title from Quite to Quiet.

Zeki12
Level 1
Alaçatı, Turkey

My Aibnb had 5 bookings already and been up for about 6months. But cannot seem to find it on Airbnb search and when I zoom in on the map my listing doesnt show up. I am quite confused at this point as to why my listing is not on search or the map and how people managed to find me...

Evelyn790
Level 1
Owls Head, ME

Hi, not only am I new to Airbnb but I am not computer friendly. I can never find my listing. I have another rental that has had the same people coming for years so I know I’m good at hosting. I don’t bother advertising that one but I’m trying to rent this new one. I know it’s been seen because I have a couple coming for a week later in the summer. Where did it go? Evelyn

Hi all,

I'm having the same problem as others - I listed my place in Fields, OR and nothing comes up when you search it. I've had one guest, but since then, I can't find my place unless I go through the listing on my account, or share a direct link.

Any recommendations? I've tried the obvious ones that I've googled

Tash720
Level 2
Barrie, Canada

I have been up for months and just disappeared today. Any fast resets since ABB is just ignoring this thread?

Hello its been a week but my rooms are not showing in google and not even in others airbnb apps

what shoukd i do please help

Michal198
Level 2
Metula, Israel

I figured it out! Probably it can be from many reasons that the listing is not shown. In my case it showed up after I cleared up the dashboard, meant I went through the “to do list” offered there. 
Goodluck!

Afie7
Level 2
Pompano Beach, FL

My listing does not show up on 15 pages and more. I haven’t had a booking since June from airbnb yet it shows 244 views. I reduced my listing price and even check in regularly. I have had a couple of bookings from vrbo but nothing from airbnb. This time last year, I had no openings until September. Any advice. Airbnb seem to think there is nothing wrong. Friends say they can’t find my listing. 

Did you ever figure out what the issue was? Friends cannot find my listing now.

Did you ever get this figured out? Im having this same issue 

Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

Hey, it shows up for me! You may need to try on another browser or clear your cache. From another article, "Keep in mind that each guest will see different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria." https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/39/what-factors-determine-how-my-listing-appears-in-search-res...

pic.PNG

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great answer @Julie_Mike0, thanks for helping!

Kirstie

Thank you everyone! I accidently clicked departing the next night instead of two nights later as my listing has a 2 night minimum. Oops! Thanks again 🙂