Listings suspended

Tatyana96
Level 2
Miami, FL

Listings suspended

All my listings had been suspended for 15 days!!!  I’m a Superhost. Guest retaliated with false accusations after I followed Airbnb policy of no refund on the day of check in for his cancellation request because it’s over his budget although I was generous to lower it but he wanted to impossible low. Countless calls, messages to Support, but No one from Specialized team has ever reached out in 15 days! Customer Support closes cases without solving, run arounds, escalated my issue every day but no resolution.  I don’t understand why specialized team doesn’t solve in in 3 days, why even suspending NOT 1 but ALL listings WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING HOST TO HEAR HER SIDE, DO INVESTIGATION FIRST & if FOUND GUILTY THAN SUSPEND??? So any guest can just fabricate false complaints to exploit Airbnb system for personal gain & Airbnb is in a full support of such behavior & punishes hosts & puts them out of business!! Soo unfair to hosts! This needs to be changed! Can someone please help ? 

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Tatyana96 👋

Sorry to hear that your listings are suspended. I wanted to let you know that I've sent you a direct message with more information, hopefully this helps. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines