Looking for Co-host in the Tampa, Florida Area

Answered!
Judith863
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Looking for Co-host in the Tampa, Florida Area

Hi, everyone, 🖐 I'm a newbie to Airbnb and would like to fine someone locally to manage my room rentals. I live in the home (so for now) I'm comfortable managing the onsite tasks, but as a full-time professional, I don't have the time to manage the online side of things. I sent inquiries to 3 different companies in an internet search last week and did not get a response from either one of them. I'm sure I'm just a small fish but I'm wondering if there's anyone in this community with a referral, who will have the curtesy to get back to me- either way. Learning as I go along and truly appreciate your time, J-

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Judith863Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

You can find Co-Hosts in your area and get in touch with them through this link: Find a Co-host near you.

Do update us if you found a few leads for a Cohost available in your area.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Judith863Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

You can find Co-Hosts in your area and get in touch with them through this link: Find a Co-host near you.

Do update us if you found a few leads for a Cohost available in your area.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello Judith my name is Nasha I am a co-host newbie. I came across your post asking for help with the the online duties. If position is still available I would love to talk about  prices and all the details that it entails. 

Darko76
Level 1
Harwood Heights, IL

If you are still looking, we would love to help you out! ** on insta! 

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please post on your local host group @Judith863  so you can get recommendations for local superhosts who offer cohosting service. This international community tends to attract those without any hosting experience who want to learn the ropes on your listing 🙂

Sorry for the nieve question but how do I locate my local host group through my account?

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Normally you find them on FB by searching for your area plus Airbnb host group @Judith863 

Mirelis5
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Hello Judith, my name is Mirelis. I am a host in Tampa as well as co-host in other cities. Please let me know if you still need help as I am pretty local! 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Judith863 The online side of Airbnb takes us about 5 minutes per day on average. As long as you respond at least every 24 hours you should be fine. Also with the app any urgent messages can be dealt with from anywhere. The difficult side of hosting is actually the onsite stuff.

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0 , I appreciate the reply. I’m on the other end of that spectrum. My job is demanding and I have limited access to my phone during the day. I just simply don’t have time (or mental space) for the back-and-forth communication during the day with guests. I’m looking for someone that will optimize, promote and screen my guests (because I live in the home) so I can focus on hosting during my after-hours while I’m home. 

Elyna9
Level 2
St. Pete Beach, FL

Hi Judith! Im a local real estate professional and experienced co-host in the Tampa/St Pete area. I'd love to further connect if you're still looking for co-hosting assistance with your property. You can find more info and reach out to me via DM ** . Hope to hear from you soon!

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]

Alex7613
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello Judith! It's wonderful to meet you. I'm Alex **, a property host in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I'm looking to expand my hosting to the West side of Florida. Have you been able to find a co-host for yourself? I want to invite you to check out my listings and reviews. I'm really interested in hearing from you, regardless of your decision. And remember, if you have any questions, big or small, I'm here to provide answers and solutions.

**[Last name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

Alex B Frizzelle RD/LDN
Maritza167
Level 1
Tampa, FL

I can help if your still

Looking  for help.