Looking for co/host in Karachi DHA

Noman1
Level 1
Karachi, Pakistan

Looking for co/host in Karachi DHA

Hi Guys

ive got 2 small cozy modern furnished apartments & been on Air BNB previously.

Now im looking for a Co host to manage it for me & get 20% commission on all payouts.

thanks, Noman 

6 Replies 6
Ajazali-Hussein0
Level 2
Karachi, Pakistan

I may be interested. I'm already a co-host with my cousin, and managing 1 room for the last 6 months, so I have a little experience. Ideal location would be DHA Mr Noman sir

Hi, 

This is Raziq, I have Studio Apartment in DHA sea facing Ideal location for visitors. If you are interested in managing and getting decided commission for co hosting, you can contact me at

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

i am ready because i am researching day by day and gaining a knowledge from youtube and live classes how to handle it so please give me chance

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Abdul Raziq, 

I would like to work as a co-host for your property. I have an exceptional communication skills which would make it easier for me to bring clients attention. I have knowledge and background of business and would like to work further as a more professional individual.  I look forward to your response!

Hello Noman, I hope this message finds you well. 

I would like to co-host your property, I have exceptional negotiation  and writing skills and I believe that through my skills I can get you clients at a very smooth manner. I am hoping to get a response from you to discuss my skills further.

Thank you,

Regards,

Warda Javed.

Hello Noman, 

I hope this message finds you well,  I am interested in co-hosting your property. with my exceptional negotiation and communication skills I can assure you a very smooth clients onboarding. I would like to further discuss my expertise with you!

I look forward to your response. Have a good day!