Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198

Hi Michele, I just came across this post as a friend of mine just asked me to possibly host his Airbnb when he goes travelling. I am a super host myself on Airbnb. I live in Finsbury Park and am retired. I speak French,  German, Dutch and understand Spanish and Italian. May be I can do this for you? I don't know how you can look up my listing on Airbnb, it is called room in Cornelia's beautiful house N4. My number is *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Hello Michele,

We can manage your property if you’d like. Our email is *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Nel5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

HI I'm not sure if you still need anyone to manage your flat but I am available if you still need someone. 

Riley21
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

Hi, are you still looking? please feel free to email me at *personal information hidden*

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

hi there, id like to manage your airbnb listing if you still need someone!  im really looking to make you more money and i would take only a small percentage of the profits.

we manage and avertize properties po 🙂

Karen821
Level 2
Arlington Heights, IL

I am a former Airbnb owner and lost my properties during my divorce. I managed 2 properties for 13 years and miss it so much. I don't have the credit to buy another now, but would love to manage someone else's property. I am a very proactive landlord and did a meet and greet during turnovers. My properties were left nicer than when I gave them to the renter! If you or anyone in the Chicago area need a manager, please contact me!

hi karen,

Please message me at ****

Would like to speak to about managing a property.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message in the Community Center, hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hello! I own an Air BnB and am looking for others to manage. If you are still looking for someone please contact me at *. Thank you!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Are you by any chance looking for someone to host your home in Vegas

Hello,

I have 13 years in the medical industry as well as clinic management and 17 years in a family business that is an adult family home. (Nursing home). I have done nothing but manage facilities and people. I would like to manage your Airbnb if your are still open to it. I also own and manage a beauty studio that is close to running itself in downtown seattle.  

Please contact me for more info. 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello,

I'm interested to manage properties of other owners.If you are interested feel free to send me a message 🙂

Best regards,

Theodoros Drake (this is my social media as well,in case you would like to find me from there) 

Hello! My name is Rasha and I am looking to learn how to manage property. I don’t have any property of my own, but would love the opportunity to help manage alongside with someone and learn what I can. Thank you in advance!!

Im looking to host someones property in las vegas who is looking for a host. Im struggling at this time and this would be a good fit for me. Can you plrase help me. I have no idea how to find this. I go to look something up and its never what it says. Please help

Please call me. * If you can help