Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198

Hello Jigar

I am looking for someone to manage aibnb house in perth wa 

Where are u? 

Amy2141
Level 2
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Hello do you still need help with this? 

Hi 

I might be able to help, if you are looking for a hand in Perth?

for more information about me check out my site

[link hidden]

Regards 

James

Hi,

if you need help to manage your property I can do it for you.

[personal information hidden]

Kind regards.

Mary how are you , I have been managing  5 airbnb accounts for the last year. I can help you if you still need someone with experience, I do 24/7 support.

Best Regards John

here my number [phone number hidden]

Hi Juan,

i am in Philadelphia. I would love to speak with you for some advice on managing other people’s properties. 

How do you charge to manage each account?

Hello Mary, my name is Carlos, I am getting started as an Airbnb manager in Perth and I would love to help you. I have many years of experience as a caretaker and landlord managing my own investment properties. Please let me know if I can help you.

Regards,

Carlos 

Tylor4
Level 1
New York, United States

Hello! Do you still need someone to manage your listing?

Hi! Did you get any answer? I'm having the same doubt! 

I am interested in managing properties in Long Beach, California. How do I go about that? When searching for family vacation rentals in DC, many are managed by one company. ???

Thanks,

Judy

Hello. I suggest checking out [link hidden] which is a site working exclusively with Airbnb property managers. Great resources and reasonable fees.

@Sharon168

I'm not sure if they've since improved their services but 2 years ago when we tried them out they weren't so helpful. While their rates are reasonable, all they did was to send an automated response to all inquiries/requests (which we wrote for them) without reading the guests' questions. This meant that guests' questions were ignored until further notice. The only benefit is that your response rate will stay 100% since you can respond to every single person regardless of the hours. Also, we later requested to change the contents of the message because it certain things no longer applied. Over a number of weeks, they never changed it no matter how many times we contacted them. They responded each time saying that the message will be changed or even that it has been changed, but the same wrong information kept getting sent out to guests. Needless to say, we discontinued with their services. 

Sharon, what is the link for the site that works with aibnb for property managers?

Hi Sharon can you send me the link . Thank you