Multiple company accounts

Yung165
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Multiple company accounts

Dear community, 

I have already signed up for professional hosting tool with my company account. However, there are new listings coming up but will need to route to new company. Does anybody know if adding multiple company accounts is possible? I can't seem to find a way. 

Really appreciate all help in advance. 

Thank you 

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Yung165 

Signing up for "professional tools" does not convert an account into a business account.

(Everybody can use those tools).

if it is only about sending payouts to different payout methods:

Can-i-split-my-payouts-between-different-payout-methods

IMO A registred business can create it's own account.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's against Airbnb's T&Cs to set up multiple accounts @Yung165 

If you do this, they can remove your listings from their platforms and ban you.

You can add multiple listings to your current account. 

However if it is truly a separate STR business with separate contact details/account for payments etc then this should be okay.

But what about the id verification? What if you have multiple str companies but you’re the same person?

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Downtown6 A decent property management company would set up the listings in the owners name and then add themselves as a co-host. That way (and the thing dodgy management companies do not like) the owner is able to switch management companies without losing all their reviews etc.

@Yung165 

Just create a new Airbnb account and add all the same information but change the company's details. 

But doesn’t this violate the tos? It says you can have multiple accounts if you have multiple companies but do you need permission?