Multiple listings -- how to let guests know

Susan3941
Level 2
New York, NY

Multiple listings -- how to let guests know

I have 4 listings all close to each other and I want to let potential guests know about them.

For example, if a group of 24 or 30 people are interested in staying in our area, I would like them to be able to find our collection of homes to be able to book 2 homes to accommodate the entire group.

What are the different ways I can achieve this?

As of now I have 4 separate listings.  I have seen recommendations online to create additional listings that combine some (or all) of the individual listings.  But, in my case, how can I create a listing that shows "Sleeps 24 people" when airbnb has a limit of 16?

I was considering putting a link to a separate web site (outside of airbnb), but airbnb does not allow url links inside listing descriptions.

Seems to me it would be in all parties best interest to make this possible.

Anyone have a solution?

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Susan3941
Level 2
New York, NY

Not sure if this post can be seen by everyone.

Anyone?

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Susan3941 

Welcome to the Community Center!

There's a couple of ways you can find help here.  If you look at the top of your screen, there's a box with a 🔍 which says "search the community".  If you type a few words into that box which relate to your issue, e.g. 'manage multiple listings' then it will usually come up with some related topics.

The other way to find help here is to seek advice from one of our awesome hosts!  I know that @Mike-And-Jane0 have three listings, so they may have some useful advice.  Hopefully they'll see this tag and let us know if they can give you any advice here.

Take care,

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines