My Listing is not published

Answered!
Ketut1
Level 1
South Kuta, Indonesia

My Listing is not published

Hi All,

This is URL for my listing preview : (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13759805?preview_for_lys)

I've done all attempt to get it done but seems not working.

On the las step, PUBLISH LISTING, it keep stuck, not moving on and not live.

Now when I check my listing, it just sitting there keep stating (you're ready to publish) 😞

Normally after hitting the PUBLISH LISTING button the listing will show up and live instantly, but this time its not working as it use to be, is there any system problem at this moment?

Failed Publish.png

Failed Publish 2.png

Could some one help? I'd like my listing live as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Thanks.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You all need to raise technical issues directly with BNB this is a forum for hosts.

look at 1st post in community help for contact details 

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Marilyn18
Level 1
Castlegar, Canada

I am having the same problem.

Ketut1
Level 1
South Kuta, Indonesia

Hi Marilyn,

Does anyone helping yet?

I hope someone from the technical team can resolve this issue soon. I guess this is technical issue, coz there 2 of us experence the same thing.

Thanks

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem.

I have two listings, one for a hole flat wich is rented and working well, and I wanted to rent one room on my own flat so I tried a second listing but it never goes alive although it says you are ready "it is ready to be listing" or something like that.

I have even started again and tried one more time but nothing has happened.

Anyone knows why?

It is imposible to contact with Airbnb, anyone knows how to contact them?

Thanks a lot!

Hi all, I experienced the same problem in Chrome, Explorer, Firefox. Must be a bug at airbnb.

However, I managed to solve it and I published by using the airbnb app on android phone instead.

Hope this helps you guys out there

Bjorn

Carlo50
Level 1
Caserta, Italy

Same problem here...incredible they don' fix it or answer!

I have exactly the same problem. I use a PC laptop and Google chrome. I have one listing that went live July 12 2016. I have a second listing that I have been trying to publish for the last 24 hours, I go through all the Airbnb steps fine, all steps finished the system says you are ready to publish and gives the Publish Listing box which I have clicked repeatedly - the little dial spins and spins but nothing happens. I can preview the 5 photos I uploaded and preview my listing but no way to publish it.

I have a PC laptop and a iphone 5  Please help.

Thank you.  

I have same problem.

Airbnb PLEASE FIX!!!

Super frustrating

Have tried everything mentioned already.

Dragana4
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I am having the same problem... Would appreciate advise...

Dragana4
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Google nor Firefox wouldn't work for me, same issue, so I tried Internet Explorer and worked immediately. ...So seems like a browser issue for sure!

Nuno39
Level 1
Cascais, Portugal

I was experiencing the same issue on Chrome and Edge...

Internet Explorer 11 worked just fine!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You all need to raise technical issues directly with BNB this is a forum for hosts.

look at 1st post in community help for contact details