My ad looks different

Answered!
Scott1798
Level 2
Palm City, FL

My ad looks different

When I look at other hosts listing they have a place on front Padgett that showcases where you will sleep. I have added the pictures but they don’t show in preview. Any ideas?

1 Best Answer
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Scott1798 You have to assign photos to rooms for those pictures to show under where you will sleep. 

Go to edit your listing. Then find "Rooms & Spaces" under "property and rooms". It looks like the photo below. 

When you click on each room, it will give you the option of assigning photos to those spaces. Also, make sure to fill out the "sleeping arrangement" parts after assigning the photos and scroll down. 

Once you do these, your "where you'll sleep" section will be filled. 

Hope this helps. Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 2.41.31 PM.png

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Scott1798 You have to assign photos to rooms for those pictures to show under where you will sleep. 

Go to edit your listing. Then find "Rooms & Spaces" under "property and rooms". It looks like the photo below. 

When you click on each room, it will give you the option of assigning photos to those spaces. Also, make sure to fill out the "sleeping arrangement" parts after assigning the photos and scroll down. 

Once you do these, your "where you'll sleep" section will be filled. 

Hope this helps. Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 2.41.31 PM.png

@Nur785 You are the best!!! I did not have sleeping arrangements on! I do appreciate you responding, my add is way better:)