My listing doesn't show all info, missing "the space" "gest access" "other things to note", "where you will be "

Entre-Cafetales0
Level 2
Jardín, Colombia

My listing doesn't show all info, missing "the space" "gest access" "other things to note", "where you will be "

I entered all the info in the description. Already tried viewing from a desktop and iPhone. 

EntreCafetales0_0-1709247199718.png

EntreCafetales0_1-1709247223866.png

EntreCafetales0_2-1709247244231.png

EntreCafetales0_3-1709247324995.png

11 Replies 11
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Entre-Cafetales0 Have you published the listing and is it live on Airbnb. Some fields/options only work once it is.

Hi @Mike-And-Jane0 

Yes, the 4 listings that I created were published and are live.

Thanks!

Susana

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Entre-Cafetales0, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

I just took a look at your listing, and I must say, Jardín looks like an amazing place. How beautiful all the nature around is!

Is this the view from your listing?

Paula_0-1709315001086.jpeg

I am reaching out to our amazing Hosts, @Joan2709  and @Joelle43,  to see if they might lend us a hand with this. Perhaps they could offer some valuable insights into why your listing seems to be missing this information.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Paula,

Thank you very much for the warm welcoming!

Yes! that's one of the views from my listings, I created 4 since I am renting 4 rooms in the country house.

Thanks,

Susana

Hi @Entre-Cafetales0 

@Paula tagged me on this and I took a look and there does seem to be an issue "bug". I don't see the sections you mention either. I suggest contacting Airbnb and see if there is something preventing those sections from appearing? Did you happen to use the "duplicate a listing" to create all the rooms? Sometimes that creates an issue, or did you create each listing separately? 🤔

Hi @Joan2709 

thanks for replying!

Yes, initially created one listing, however, I wanted to set the charge per room and no per guest, therefore, I duplicated that list and created 4 rooms. If the info is not showing because of the listings being duplicated, do I have to delete all and start from scratch?

Best,

Susana

@Entre-Cafetales0 Click the Edit link in the Listing Status section on the Listing Details page of each listing. 

Debra300_1-1709338144409.png

You should see the following options, choose Deactivate:

Debra300_0-1709338064651.png

So I have to deactivate all and then create one by one, without duplicating?

You can leave the primary listing and make duplicates.  You will have about 2 days to preview and update the listing before it goes live (Airbnb will send you an email to info you when the listing is live).  

Hi @Entre-Cafetales0 

I don't believe so...however many sections of the listing are not carried over to the duplicates. You have to copy/paste text from the original listing to the other 3 I believe. Also, be sure to go thru every section of the listing as many important sections like your calendar availability, cancellation policy and House Rules I don't believe carry over to the duplicates either.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Entre-Cafetales0,

I just wanted to check in and see if this issue has been resolved following the great suggestions given by our Hosts 😊

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad