My new listings in Giza - Feedback needed

Anas1110
Level 1
Cairo, Egypt

My new listings in Giza - Feedback needed

airbnb.com/h/anqakhans66 
airbnb.com/h/anqakhans67
airbnb.com/h/anqakhans68
I really need you advice and help with that, they are the best quality in the area but cvg is like 0% 

1 Reply 1
Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Anas1110 

Typically, the challenge of renting out a property in large cities comes down to supply and demand. There are simply too many listings, and the competition to be among the 300 listings (15 pages) that Airbnb chooses to display for any given search is fierce. I expected this to be the case here as well, but it isn't—at least not for the first of your three listings.

I've chosen to focus on the beautiful listing below for now. I haven't checked the others, but I have a question about this one. Did you know it ranks extremely well? It's ranked number 1 out of 282 listings in the first screenshot:

Karen4131_3-1723649860349.png

and when I zoom out to a map view with over 1,000 listings, it's shown on page one, as number 2 listing. I should mention that I'm using the DuckDuckGo browser, which isn’t influenced by history, cookies, etc., so the data should be "clean," so to speak. When I zoom out even further, where there are probably tens of thousands of listings, this one is still on page 3, though I don't have a screenshot of that.

Karen4131_4-1723649939990.png

I've actually never seen such a strong ranking in a large city like Cairo before. Before I check your other listings, I'd like to know how long this one has been up. You shouldn't have any problems renting it out—it looks like you've done everything right, or perhaps your Superhost status is giving it a significant boost in Airbnb's search algorithm. The pricing is also on point and competitive.

If this listing is new, I’d suggest being patient and allowing a bit of time for your first secure bookings to come in. However, if that's not the case, let me know, and we can explore strategies to improve your ranking on a larger scale.

Best regards,
Karen